Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join the team based in Southport. This is a full time, temporary position (may lead to permanent role) to cover maternity Leave. The successful Accounts Assistant will receive a competitive salary of circa £15,000 per annum.
Our client is a Multi Million Pound turnover company and they are looking for an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join their exciting and dynamic team . This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and professional individual who is talented, driven and committed to excellence to join a major motor group.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Download the daily bank statement, posting and reconciliation
- Manufacturer Vehicle posting and reconciliation
- AFRL posting for all Manufacturers
- Vehicle Debtors
- Reconciliation of Finance accounts
- Assist in month end accounting procedures leading up to submitting Manufacturer Composites
- Weekly stock reports
- General Filing
- Reception Cover – breaks & lunches
- Any other duties on site as requested.
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- AAT qualified or equivalent experience
How to apply: If this sounds like you, please click “Apply” today for the Accounts Assistant opportunity! All successful applicants will be contacted via phone and email so please ensure you include your best contact details!