School Support Worker Vacancy in Swanage - Learning Disabilities
We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to work with children with learning disabilities within a school setting in the Swanage area through our friendly Bournemouth branch.
This role is based on a 52 week rota with shifts lasting 12 hours on a 4 day on, 4 day off rotation. We have both day and night shifts available for this position, and you will need to be able to offer a long term commitment.
You will provide an essential service to support to children, enabling them to lead independent and fulfilling lives. You will be delivering person-centred care in accordance with individual care plans that enrich lives, including support with educational activities.
You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support and in order to ensure that you always have enough work, you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
Within this role, we can offer you:
- Salary of up to £14.90/hr including holiday pay
- Pemanent contract
- Criminal record (DBS) check refunded after initial period
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Free uniform & ongoing training and development through our work credits scheme
- Additional training available specific to this Learning Disabilities school
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate individual, with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.
You will also need to have the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a support work role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.