Merchandising Manager - German
Harvey Nash is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandising Manager with German to join our multinational client - an American technology company on a contract basis in Central London.
As a Merchandising Manager, you will build and maintain the company's merchandising program on devices and web. Based on your digital content retailing experience, you will coordinate and launch effective online features and promotions. You bring strong retail instinct, sharp analytical abilities and impeccable oral and written communication skills.
* BA/BSc required (advanced degree is a plus)
* Exemplary written and spoken language skills in English and German
* Experience in an editorial/merchandising role for a mobile or online digital content retail business
* Strong editorial and creative skills
* Strong analytical skills; ability to use data analysis to optimize merchandising strategy
* Experience in working with patterns on co-promotion and cross-promotion strategies and campaigns
* Experience in online merchandising
* Ability to work across functions and divisions and deliver measurable results
* Ability to maintain several different projects simultaneously
It's a great opportunity to join a growing team and work within challenging and rewarding environment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you are willing to enhance your career, please contact Anna for further details.