We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated, proactive Accounts Assistant who has the ability to work as part of a small team. You must be able to multitask and be able to work to tight deadlines. The succssful candidate will be offered an excellent opportunity to gain a more detailed understanding of the film accounting processes.
This is an ongoing temporary position so ideal candidates will be available immediately.
- Collating of daily spend across each of our active productions for submission to our treasury team
- Reviewing daily payments entered in our Barclays.NET system to ensure that all payments are processed on time
- Review of bank balances across all entities on a daily basis to ensure the production bank accounts are not overdrawn.
- Reviewing paperwork submitted by active productions prior to it being approved
- Assist with the answering of all office phones
- Weekly running of intercompany SAP reports
- Assisting in obtaining certain supporting data on the above intercompany SAP reports
- Indexing of all accounts receivable invoices received from vendors into SAP
- Ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely fashion to vendors. Liaising with our external call centre to resolve any A/P issues that may arise
- Filing of all accounting paperwork
- Distribution of all bank statements received to each production team
- Raising of purchase orders within the SAP system.
- Ensure that all bank reconciliations have been uploaded onto the E-room drive ready for approval by FD.
- Updating of all excel logs for use within the department
- Liaising with production teams to ensure that all their requirements are being fully supported
- Responsible for all aspects of document storage. Including arranging shipments to the offsite storage and liaising with each production.
- Main point of contact for active shows
- Review of monthly invoice to ensure their accuracy before being passed for payment
- Collating of all VAT invoices relating to residuals payments for submission on to our external payroll company
- Various ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance Director
- Computer Literate with skills in Excel/Word
- Self motivated, thorough and with an eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a team and understanding the importance of effective communication for sharing information
- Experience of SAP preferred, but not essential