HR Advisor - Telford - GBP250 a day
hhruk required an experienced HR Advisor for a client In Telford. The role is for a 3 month contract, offering GBP250 a day.
Ideal candidates will be CTC cleared, and have experience in the following;
- To carry out 1-2-1's with transferring employees to validate data, complete right to work checks, deal with queries.
- To carry out individual redundancy consultation.
- To effectively manage, analyse and administrate high volumes of information and data in accordance with Data Security principles
- To analyse, contrast and compare employee Terms and Conditions and draft measures letters
- To provide guidance and advice to transferring employees. This will involve face to face engagement, telekits and correspondence via email
- Provide updates on team plans, reporting against key milestones, identify risks and issues and take appropriate action to escalate or resolve as required
- Working with the Implementation Manager and Support Team to deliver key milestones and activities to effect the Implementation Plan in other areas as necessary.
The nature of this work will require the successful applicant to deliver at pace in a challenging environment, use initiative to solve problems quickly and be flexible and alert to cross-cutting impacts.
- Experience of TUPE transfers.
- Experience of Redundancy Consultation.
- Essential skills in planning and organising, ability to deliver at pace whilst maintaining high quality outputs and working collaboratively with others.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Strong analytical skills.