TSB is seeking for a Recruitment Manager to work as part of our volume recruitment team You will be responsible for delivering into our contact centres. Reporting into our recruitment Senior Manager, you will work alongside the existing Recruitment Manager for Contact Centres to provide support and oversight during a particularly busy and critical period. You will be based in our TSB Barnwood office however you will support our Customer Service Operations team to hire into our Barnwood and Bristol centres. You'll provide expertise on the local market, advice, support and challenge to our business areas and oversight of our 3rd party supplier to deliver candidates.
- You are required to have volume recruitment experience and Knowledge of Bristol & Barnwood markets to facilitate direct attraction without reliance on agencies.
- Ability to manage delivery of a portfolio of vacancies via 3rd party supplier.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work remotely and willing to spend occasional time in Bristol.
- Idially a candidate who has been an in-house recruiter and has knowledge of vetting and screening process
Influence colleagues and hold them to account for the delivery of TSB values and behaviours.
Develop, interpret and implement simplified processes aligned to support the delivery of short term business plans and objectives and improve the quality of human interactions.
Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the provision of advice and analysis to inform business decisions.
Deliver technical advice and guidance, anticipating and providing solutions to a range of problems to facilitate effective people management practices and project delivery.
Deliver agreed projects to achieve behavioural change and continuous improvement.
Manage and minimise operational and people risks and deliver regulatory compliance.
Key Performance Indicators:
Support achievement of relevant financial targets
Building the Business
Delivery of key objectives
- Fit for purpose
Evidence of continuous improvement
Evidence internal networks have been leveraged
Customer and manager feedback
- Quality of service, advice and insight
- Performance against SLAs
Evidence of effective risk mitigation and control
Evidence of self-development
Contribution to colleague development
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm