HR Business Partner
A global technology business is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner to continually improve and drive the people practices for UK & Ireland. This person will be accountable for creating and delivering strategic and operational HR initiatives and programs across the UK&I.
The successful incumbent will build outstanding relationships with UK Leaders and employees across multiple business areas to truly understand the business, challenges, and opportunities and to influence solutions which maximize business performance.
* 10+ years of HR experience in a high-tech, fast paced organization
* Experience working for a global business
* Experience operating within a Matrix set-up and constantly changing environment
* Experience managing and developing a small HR generalist team
* Experience with UK & Ireland EU law
* Strong employee relations skills
* Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible and an ability to deal with ambiguity
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Customer centric and results oriented
* BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent is preferred.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions.
The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.