Project Manager - Digital/Media - Central London
Reed Professional Services are a management consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients a powerful solutions and focussed approach
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our established teams working onsite for a well known broadcasting company based in London. For these projects, we operate as Client side Project Managers managing supplier selection, supplier communications, client side risk and issues to name but a few.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Primary responsibility is to ensure suppliers deliver what is expected and required
- Ensure suppliers' delivery management approach is appropriate, coherent, transparent and competently implemented.
- Ensure project communications are appropriate, coherent, competent and consistent;
- Accurately budget own time on projects; maintain accurate records of time spent on each project in order to support measurement of PM effort/costs
Skills and background required to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of two years Project Management within a digital environment
- Prince2 qualification is beneficial
- Experience managing third party suppliers
- Extensive stakeholder and budgetary management knowledge
For further details of this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.