Head of Prospect & Acquisition, EMEA
- Owning EMEA Merchant NNA Drivers (New Activations, Reactivation and Upgrades), working closely with sub-regional SMB and B2B marketing teams to know, understand and drive growth in these metrics
- Working with marketing & web channel teams to improve SMB awareness of the company from paid and natural search to display re-targeting to ATL advertising to events/media and communications
- Working with marketing to create a clear and compelling value prop for new SMB merchants in EMEA bringing together all the features they offers this segment (Merchant credit, physical card processing, white labelled gateway services, consumer credit etc)
- Working with product and marketing to drive higher sign up numbers, funnel efficiency and product activation
- Working with the integration and onboarding teams across EMEA and in the US to come up with strategies to get merchants activated and live quicker
- Deepening our collaboration with Dublin and reviewing/optimising our lead generation activities across EMEA
- Reviewing our channel partner footprint and placement across all three regions and forming/executing plans to build out and optimise
Key KPIs this role will be responsible for (co-owned with the sub-regions and marketing): merchant prospect and sign up numbers, sign up conversion rate, activation rate.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Highly analytical and understands how to monitor and drive business performance via multiple business metrics
- Work and lead effortlessly across functions, navigate a Matrix organisation to get stuff done
- Ideally have some prior experience of small B2B sales/marketing or other 'long tail' customer acquisition/management
- Can deal with high degree of ambiguity, able to work effectively remotely, happy to break ground building out and operating in a role/team is still relatively new.
- Highly numerate and has strong written and presentation skills
- Politically astute with great relationship-building skills
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelors, MBA or further study qualification desirable
For more info please send in CV.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.