Senior OS X Developer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior OS X Developer for our Technology client based in Nottingham. This is a permanent position with a salary range of £40k-£50k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Senior OS X Developer you will assist with the design and development of software products and applications within a demanding and technically challenging environment.
As a Senior OS X Developer your other responsibilities will include:-
- Design and implementation of professional level Software Applications using Objective C and C++
- Implementation of best in class UI
- Maintenance/debugging of code base
- Responsibility for architecture of systems, projects and libraries
The successful candidate for the Senior OS X Developer role will have:-
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Computing, Maths or Engineering
- Objective C and C++ knowledge
- Good Knowledge of Xcode
- Working knowledge of Cocoa UI and OSX Core frameworks
- Knowldge of Object oriented design
- Working knowledgeand experience in Design patterns
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional Objective C Software Engineer
- Knowledge of C++
- GUI development on Mac and iOS
- Knowledge and experience of Vector/DTP/Imaging Applications and their feature implementations would be an advantage.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2629
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Senior OS X Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly