Citibase have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join their expanding reservations team in Birmingham.
Job Title – Sales Consultant
Location – Birmingham (B1)
Job Type – Full Time (40 Hours)
Salary -15,000 - 20,000 depending on experience + Commission and Benefits
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide
As Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for processing all incoming enquiries and arranging tours across the portfolio of properties in the company network. You will be in charge of driving new business through booking tours for clients who are looking for office space and processing new leads through the system, thoroughly checking them for duplications. You will contact the clients, input notes, diarise call backs and work the system process correctly.
The majority of the working day will be spent taking incoming calls from Brokers and making a large amount of outbound calls so an excellent telephone manner is essential. You will need to manage your own pipeline of callbacks and work them effectively to ensure we are getting as many tours booked from our pipeline.
As Sales Consultant you will:
- Processing New Leads Correctly and Efficiently
- Correctly Updating CRM System & Following System Processes
- Arranging Tour and Diarising Callbacks
- High Volume Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Communicating professionally with centre colleagues, Brokers & Customers
- Working Individually and as part of a Team
- Working to Targets and taking the responsibility to self-learn and maximise your knowledge of all centres.
Sales Consultant - Skills & Experience required:
- Proven sales background in a similar role – Internal and External Preferable
- Previous experience of working within the sector be desirable
- Customer service, promotions and / or call centre experience would be preferable
- Results driven with a positive, “can do” attitude. Engenders an atmosphere of fun to keep performance and moral high.
- An excellent communicator in both verbal and written English, with a polite, friendly and approachable manner.
- Professional, presentable, self-motivated and able to multi-task within a pressurised and demanding environment.
- Able to build rapport with a wide ranging number of individuals, from clients and brokers to colleagues.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Consultant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be relevant if you have previous experience as: Sales Manager, Sales Advisor, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, New Business, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Territory Sales, Key Account Manager, Client Acquisition, Customer Relationship Manager.
Apply for Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly