Account Manager - IT Clinical Products
An exciting career opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, commercially astute and highly motivated individual to join our client's existing Sales team.
The Account Manager Role:
- Identifying, monitoring and managing new sales opportunities
- Achieving pre-agreed sales targets
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Delivering timely results
- Key account management
- Being part of a tender response and presentation team
- Bringing back field information to the company and development teams
- Travelling throughout the UK
- Attending events as required out of normal office hours if necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven, prepared to go the "extra" mile
- Strong team player
- Friendly, flexible and enthusiastic individual
- A desire to grow your existing excellent commercial skillset within the company
- Ability to prospect and close business
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor???s degree in a business-related field, or an MBA would be desirable
- At least 3 years proven track record within a sales and marketing role: with a good knowledge of healthcare markets and Information Technology
- Previous experience of Clinical Software Systems would be advantageous
- Competitive salary (negotiable dependent upon experience and qualifications) + commission + company car/allowance.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.