A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated person to join a market leading, award-winning medical software house in the role of Cloud Architect within the Infrastructure Department. Our client is seeking to recruit a Cloud Architect to provide highly specialised technical infrastructure support services to their internal and external clients, with the following responsibilities:
- Cloud Systems hosted within multiple data centres
- RDS / Citrix hosted environment
- Design, implementation and maintenance of all cloud solutions
- Pre-Sales engagement with sales team
- Assistance with Infrastructure team
Qualification and Experience:
- Certified Microsoft Systems Administrator or Equivalent
- Linux Professional Institute LPIC-2 Certification
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Good knowledge of operating Systems such as Microsoft Windows, Centos, Redhat and Ubuntu Linux, Apple OSX
- Knowledge of network principals such as TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls and wireless technologies including bluetooth
- A good foundation in databases such as Microsoft SQL
- A good understanding of Citrix, Microsoft RDS and Application streaming
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Previous experience in a similar Solutions Architect position within the IT Services sector
- Pre-sales/Bid response experience
- Broad enterprise infrastructure design experience, particularly around Datacenter related solutions and services
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret stakeholder requirements, work with domain specific designers to generate technical specifications.
- Proven track record in leading the development of architecture and governing the detailed high and low-level design of complex IT Transformation solutions and their integration with services capabilities.
- Competitive salary – £40k - £60k per year, negotiable dependent upon experience and qualifications.
To be considered for this role. please apply today.