Design Administrator - Barnsley
As the UK market leading kitchen, bedroom and bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
They are looking to recruit an administrator to work within the Design department.
Key responsibilities of the Design Administrator role will include:
• Keying in drawings to create a quotation.
• Providing administration support for the Design team.
• Using the paperless workflow system.
• Updating the database.
• Dealing with copy requests from clients.
• Liaising with planners, designers, estimators, and managers.
• Day to day administration duties.
• Creating colour 3D images using CAD software.
This list is not exhaustive, and may require other duties to be performed from time to time, as described by your immediate line manager.
Design Administrator - To fulfill this role you must have:
• An excellent telephone manner.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
• Strong IT skills.
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Qualifications ideally at A level but at least to the equivalent of 5 GCSEs grade A-C ideally in a related subject.
Salary: Competitive Salary
This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team! If you would like to join our client’s team please apply online with your current CV and covering letter quoting reference number VO1682.
Please apply online for the Design Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the Design Administrator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.