Telesales Executive - Worcester
Location: Warriors Way, Worcester (WR3 8ZE)
Reporting to: Head of Sales
This role is a proactive sales role and the ability to hunt for new business is essential.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services for best practice, prospecting, lead generation, data capture and database management.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database.
- Deliver the required sales of advertising, hospitality, events, group ticket bookings and any other inventory deemed necessary by the Club.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- To research active and potential clients and target client segments.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Business Development Managers with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Manage the CRM database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- To achieve call and appointment levels in line with department targets.
- To proactively work towards both team and individual targets and objectives with a particular focus on New Business and Outbound Sales Targets.
- To achieve your individual KPIs and provide necessary reports to the Head of Sales.
- To ensure that relevant information is processed and effectively communicated within the section and where appropriate, to other sections of the company and to customers.
- To work on matchdays, plus major events when required.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales team meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least one to two years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role industry.
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Must have minimum ‘O' level/GCSE Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with the promotion of a varied range of club inventory.
Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Team Worker
Type of Person (Motivational Profile)
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
- Willing and able to work weekends and occasional unsocial hours on occasions when the business demands
Apply for Telesales Executive - Worcester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly