Teacher of Music - Peterborough needed for Jan 2017.
Are you a passionate music teacher who would like full time work in Jan 2017?
A career within this academy group offers great job satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent student outcomes.
A Teacher of music is required for a full time job is available from jan 2017, You will be teaching Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 music, and a teaching assistant will be on hand to help you deliver exciting and innovative lessons.
You will be joining a very supportive team who works well together and who is focussed on delivering outstanding lessons.
The College is an established, successful multi-academy trust and is based on the outskirts of Peterborough City.
To support the pupils the academy has a real focus on recruiting and retaining excellent teachers and support staff, and therefore offers an attractive package which includes:
* A competitive salary
* Good standards of behaviour
* Proven academic performance
* A high quality continuing personal development plan
The school are looking for a strong subject practitioner who:
* Is committed to delivering excellent student outcomes
* Holds high expectations for their own and students development
* Is inspirational and motivational
* Has a passion for self-directed learning
* Is committed to all aspects of school life
* Holds a track record of improving student achievement
If you would like to find out more about this teaching job, or others, please call Marleen Marais on 01223 368836 or email email@example.com
Apply for Music Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly