Kitchen Sales Designer / Kitchen Designer
Kitchen Sales Designer
(Trainee role could be considered)
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
This Kitchen Sales Designer vacancy is based at our Lymington showroom but may well suit relevant candidates living in any nearby locations.
We are looking for a focused, creative, and driven individual to join the team at our Lymington showroom where we create and supply beautiful and bespoke kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms to the surrounding area and to the South Coast.
As part of a showroom based team, the successful candidate will be; meeting and greeting customers, qualifying telephone, web and walk-in enquiries, carrying out on-site surveys, forming a brief, creating a design representing the best working solution and raising appropriate quotations. Following up enquiries and converting opportunities into sales orders, whilst maximising customer satisfaction, sales volumes and showroom profitability.
Kitchen Sales Designer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling all aspects of the design, planning and installation through to completion, including:
- Promptly responding to incoming telephone, email and walk-in enquiries in a positive and professional manner
- Visiting client's houses or sites and completing a measured survey, working from architect's plans or from dimensions provided along with gathering a design brief from the client
- Imaginative Kitchen design, planning CAD work and on site surveys: compiling Kitchen designs, quotations, following up and converting opportunities into sales orders
- Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
- Improving profit and margin through solution selling
- Ordering products
- Coordinating installations when necessary
Kitchen Sales Designer Requirements:
- Previous experience in Kitchen design and in understanding a customer's brief would be an advantage (though training will be provided)
- Demonstrate a passion for sales and design and ability to deliver creative ideas and inspiration
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly
- High levels of customer service with a sales focus
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of 20/20 Fusion and EQ Software systems would be an advantage though not essential
- Driving licence in order to carry out customer visits (essential)
40 hours per week, 8.00am-5.00pm Monday - Friday, plus some Saturdays on a rota basisIf you feel you have the skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful business that offers its employees the chance of career progression and job security.