Nursery Cover Staff
Busy Bees has an exciting opportunity for Cover Staff to join the team based in Major Minors Lightwater. You will be on a 0 hours contract with a highly competitive salary.
Are you buzzing with potential? Why not consider joining Busy Bees the No.1 Childcare Provider?
At Busy Bees our team SMILE with PRIDE, each and every day.
RELIEF / COVER STAFF
We have opportunities near you for qualified and unqualified employees who want the flexibility of agency work but want to work for one company, Busy Bees, and join our team of relief employees.
We have an outstanding reputation in delivering the best quality childcare and operate in over 250 nurseries, out of school and holiday clubs across the UK and we require team players who are enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated to working with young children and who enjoys playing and teaching in order to create a successful safe learning environment.
At Busy Bees as our Cover Staff you’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits package, which include;
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
In this role as our Cover Staff the primary goal is for you to:
- Deliver a high level of quality childcare whilst maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff.
In 1983, three families, all involved in care and education, decided to take matters into their own hands after they were left frustrated by the lack of quality childcare available for their children. In March 1984, the first Busy Bees Nursery opened and since then, Busy Bees has grown to become the largest provider of childcare in the UK, numbering over 250 separate nurseries.
We're Investors in People Silver Standard and recognise that our employees are our best asset; therefore we're always striving to develop our employees and recognise their full potential. Whatever your life stage, we want to hear from you, rest assured despite our size, our company still has its roots firmly embedded with a feeling of belonging to a family business, one which was created by three families that wanted to provide the best childcare solutions available. Our founder Directors are still with us, leading and shaping the future for 1000s or children and team members, want to join in
If this role as our Cover Staff sounds like the opportunity for you then we want to hear from you!