Busy Bees has an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Early Years Educator to join the team based in Portsmouth. You will be on a permanent contract with a highly competitive salary.
Feeling undervalued and looking for that next step….then read on!!!
Come on board as a Qualified Early Years Educator (QEYE), also known as a Nursery Nurse and we will nurture and invest into your career, reward you with a great salary and benefits package and ensure that you work in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best…. WORK WITH CHILDREN!
(For this role you will need either a NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification)
Busy Bees Portsmouth is a single storey purpose built nursery situated in North Harbour Business Park on the outskirts of Portsmouth. We have a dedicated team that are commited to delivering quality childcare and education to children aged between 3 months and 5 years in a fun and very positive environment.
At Busy Bees as our Qualified Early Years Educator you’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits package, which include;
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
At Busy Bees we have become synonymous with quality care, and adopt a practical child-centred approach. Despite its size, the company still has its roots firmly embedded with a feeling of belonging to a family business, one which was created by three families that wanted to provide the best childcare solutions available.
It really is child’s play…
No two days are the same, working in childcare offers a fun and varied working day. Ultimately, you’ll have responsibility for all children placed in their care to safeguard and promote the child’s welfare. You’ll need to have great team working skills and good communication skills are imperative, this involves listening, questioning, and understanding and responding to what is being communicated by children, young people and those caring for them.
Duties & Responsibilities as our Qualified Early Years Educator;
- Carry out planning and prioritising of all activities and progress in the room in order to create and develop a stimulating environment.
- Deliver a high level of quality childcare whilst maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff.
- Contribute and are involved in the day to day running of the room.
- Be assigned as key person for a designated number of children to ensure that all their basic and developmental needs are met.
- Be responsible for ensuring that their key children are safe and secure.
- Build effective relationships with the parents of their key children.
If this role as our Qualified Early Years Educator sounds like the opportunity for you then we want to hear from you!
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly