Electrical Estimator - Building Services - Residential - Permanent - Essex
One of the UK's leading mechanical and electrical services providers are currently looking for an Electrical Estimator.
This established company undertakes projects within various commercial sectors including retail, education, leisure and residential.
Experienced Electrical Estimator with at least 3 years' experience within the building services industry using estimation software.
Be able to work alongside the other electrical and/or mechanical estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, able to inspire, influence and negotiate.
Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
Drive and determination to progress their career into a senior role.
· Drive and determination to progress their career into a senior role.
· Complete take-offs from drawings/information provided.
· Full document control on each tender.
· Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
· Report to senior estimators and/or Directors including full adjudications of each tender.
· Produce quantified schedule of rates.
· Competent standalone estimator.
· Looking to develop their career.
· Committed and self-driven.
· Methodical and thorough.
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or email@example.com
Apply for Electrical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly