Full Time - Peterborough
Jan 2017 start
Are you an effective Maths Teacher who is available in Jan 2017 for a long term contract in the Peterborough area.
Are you a qualified teacher with relevant UK curriculum experience?
Maybe you are an NQT looking to start your induction year? If so then this could be the ideal role for you.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* QTS or NQT status
* Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
* Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* Onsite parking
* Bike storage
* Excellent working environment
* Competitive rates of pay
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Polite and respectful learners
If you are interested in this role or something similar then please do not hesitate to apply.
Recommend a friend and you will receive ?300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
Please contact Marleeen Marais on 01223 368836 or email email@example.com for more information now!