We are looking for a Care Coordinator/Scheduler in Chester who can take ownership of their own clients and ensure they are provided with the quality care they deserve. This role is commutable from Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, Warrington, Northwich, Tarporley, Mold, Frodsham, Runcorn & surrounding areas.
Can you go the extra mile for your clients and provide and maintain a quality homecare service?
Our client is an award winning Homecare Provider and they pride themselves on providing quality service with a minimum 30-minute call to each individual client within their homes.
They make sure that all their private clients are matched to the most suitable carer for them. They do this by ensuring the carers professional experience and training matches the client’s needs, as well as looking at their individual personalities and any hobbies that they could share together. This process ensures the client has excellent care as well as a trusted friend!
As a Care Coordinator/Scheduler you will ensure this first-rate service is maintained along with:
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
- Take part in the on call rota on a rotational basis.
To become a Care Coordinator/Scheduler, you will:
- Ideally possess a minimum of CQF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills.
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will be caring and compassionate, self-motivated and keen to learn, with the ability to organise clients and care workers. If this sounds like you then please click on apply!
Apply for Care Coordinator/Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly