Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join Keytech Managed Solutions based in Wigan.
Keytech Managed Solutions Ltd has been providing enterprise IT managed services and technology solutions across the UK for over 25 years. They specialise in supporting the IT requirements of modern businesses which allows their clients to concentrate on what they do best, running their business. Working in partnership with their customers they ensure they are maximising efficiencies with their current available resources and can move forward with new technologies and innovations as their business growth demands.
As a Business Development Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, attend appointments, prepare proposals, negotiate and close new business.
- To meet pre-determined sales targets.
- To build and maintain a substantial pipeline and to ensure all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up to date on Autotask.
- To provide a timely and professional response to all sales enquires.
- Work closely with tele marketing to create and develop lead generation campaigns.
- Ensure the website is promoted as a valuable contribution to Sales generation.
- To actively engage with existing clients and introduce new services and products where appropriate.
- Keep regular contact with existing clients to ensure successful customer retention and recurring revenue streams.
- Support the Technical Services team.
An ideal Business Development Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- Should have proven experience, from a managed service background selling the types of support and solutions the Keytech provide. This includes consultancy, helpdesk and cloud technologies both on premise (private cloud) , on / off premise (hybrid cloud) and pure public cloud such as office365
- The person should be able to present all the business benefits each of Keytech’s solutions can provide to board level of SMB customers
- Should be able to work closely with technical team to help shape solutions and take to market strategies
- Must be commercially aware of the industry which will allow them to have a positive impact on the focus of the business, helping to drive the business forward.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary and open ended commission.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online stating your current salary details.
recruitx ref: 52911253 / INDHP
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly