Our client are a National Home Improvements company and they have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Trainer to join the National Sales Training team.
The Sales Trainer will deliver an induction sales training programme to all new starters which develops their understanding of our client’s products and sales process as well as providing them with the basic tools and knowledge they need to start off their career as a self-employed Sales Consultant.
The main duties as a Sales Trainer with our client include:
- Monitor and manage the sales training schedule/diary, ensuring that training is scheduled suitably in advance to maximise attendance, and to consistently deliver the induction programme to new starters.
- Work with the Sales Training Manager to develop and deliver engaging training solutions that develops skills and capabilities of the new starters.
- Act as an ambassador for people development, encouraging, promoting and maintaining a learning culture throughout the business
- Proactively seek out opportunities to coach and provide expert advice to other members of the sales team
The right Sales Trainer for this role will ideally have:
- NVQ Level 4 in training (or equivalent) or willingness to work towards
- Proven track record in improving sales performance through delivery of targeted training and coaching interventions
- Commercial sales experience gained with a direct sales environment (preferable)
- Experience gained working effectively across multiple locations with the ability to work autonomously while remote from direct line management and/or peers.
Our client are an excellent company to work for, the benefits include Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Pension Scheme, Generous Staff Discount as well as many others.
If this sounds like the right Sales Trainer role for you please apply today!
St Albans is commutable from Potters Bar, Welwyn Garden City, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Hatfield and surrounding areas.