Business Development Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Business Development Manager for our Technology client based in London. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary package, commensurate with experience in the range of £60,000 to £80,000. Our client is a rapidly growing technology company, specialising in software development and complex enterprise solutions, with offices in London and Edinburgh.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include the following: -
- Facilitating business growth by locating, developing, negotiating, and acquiring business relationships by focusing on Public sector clients.
- Providing solutions for public sector organizations for their IT infrastructure and related services.
- Acquiring new business through cold-calling and consultative selling
- Creating and implementing development plans
- Getting involved in formal business tenders and proposals and leading all negotiations and tender submissions
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have:-
- A degree level qualification
- Relevant IT sales experience with around 10 years+ in the public sector
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An ability to shape and sell IT innovative solutions
- Public sector relationship management skills is an essential, with a proven track record of achieving financial and/or non-financial KPIs
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2627
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.