Business Development Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Business Development Manager for our Technology client based in London. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary package, commensurate with experience in the range of £60,000 to £80,000. Our client is a rapidly growing technology company, specialising in software development and complex enterprise solutions, with offices in London and Edinburgh.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include the following: -
- Facilitating business growth by locating, developing, negotiating, and acquiring business relationships by focusing on Public sector clients.
- Providing solutions for public sector organizations for their IT infrastructure and related services.
- Acquiring new business through cold-calling and consultative selling
- Creating and implementing development plans
- Getting involved in formal business tenders and proposals and leading all negotiations and tender submissions
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have:-
- A degree level qualification
- Relevant IT sales experience with around 10 years+ in the public sector
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An ability to shape and sell IT innovative solutions
- Public sector relationship management skills is an essential, with a proven track record of achieving financial and/or non-financial KPIs
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2627
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly