Bury, BL9 0ST
37.5 hours per week
Some occasional weekend work is required
Our client is now recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager who is a warm, innovative and self motivated individual with a can do attitude always willing to go the extra mile to please.
They believe the Chiropractic industry is the world’s best kept secret and they owe it to the community to spread the word!
As Practice Manager your roles and responsibilities will involve an array of tasks, including;
• The efficient, effective and smooth running of the centre
• The well-being of guests / members, clinical and support team
• Outstanding care for all guests
• Generation and analysis of monthly KPIs with a focus to continually improve what the practice offers
• Managing the marketing needs of the practice and ensuring to identify new marketing opportunities within the local area
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will hold the required skills and experience to thrive within this role;
• Strong experience within a similar role is essential
• Competent with Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent communication and organisational skills are fundamental for this position
• This role is approx 37.5 hours per week however candidates will need to be flexible on hours for the business needs
• A can-do attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond is essential
• Great personal time management and someone who is self motivated, who thrives on creating and organising a team in addition to enjoying marketing
At the heart of everything our client does is their strap line…”Regaining, maintaining your passion for life by fulfilling your true vitality, health potential and well being"
Interviews will start in the next couple of weeks so kindly get your applications in by Tuesday 1st November
The practice is open Monday to Friday between 07:30-19:30 and the successful candidate will be expected to work and provide cover for these hours. There will also be occasional weekend work.
How to apply If you wish to be considered for this Practice Manager role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.