Sales Advisor - York
- Do you want to work for an award winning business?
- Do you want to work for the current ‘’Employer of the year’’?
- Do you want the chance to earn great commission?
- Do you want the opportunity to build and progress your career?
- Do you want to work for a business that invests heavily in training & development for its people?
- If the answer is YES then this is the perfect opportunity for you
As Sales Advisor you will be working together with the store manager and the management team, achieving monthly and quarterly KPI’s in store and through telephone lines, providing excellent customer services to all customers. Reporting to the Store Manager, your main responsibilities as Sales Advisor will include:
- To achieve In-Store/Phone KPI’s by taking sales within the Showroom, up-selling/cross selling products and processing sales orders.
- Providing a first class customer shopping experience to both in store customers and telephone customers.
- Sales order processing
- Assist management with administration, merchandising and POS material.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with previous experience in a targeted role
- Driven and motivated by targets
- Bags of enthusiasm
- Decisive with a track record of hitting/exceeding targets
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Well presented and smart in appearance
- Positive attitude
Additional information: Package includes 28 days holiday including bank holidays, New Year bonus for 100% attendance (subject to start date), free drinks all day, childcare vouchers, staff discount on all products, contributory pension scheme, huge companywide social events every year, optional working week. Majority of the work is office based but some time may be spent each week visiting stores or suppliers occasionally attending trade events. This may require spending short periods of time away from home.