We are a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.
The Role - Marketing Assistant
We currently have a vacancy for a Marketing Assistant within our Marketing division. This role reports to the UK Marketing Manager
The key aim of this role is to manage assigned marketing and administrative tasks effectively and consistently. You will co-ordinate activities with the UK Marketing Manager and other Marketing colleagues. You will provide excellent communication within the team and essential UK and group contacts.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Help organise events - sorting relevant booking forms, posters, literature and any other required materials.
- Create and send out emails as required using company tools
- Support a variety of marketing projects - email touch count initiative, eNewsletter and printed newsletter campaigns
- Help with analysis of campaign effectiveness using company reporting tools. Create graphs and statistics for monthly reports
- Setting up promotional campaigns in CRM and related activities
- Raise purchase orders and help with budget management
- Update CRM with relevant information such leads, email unsubscribes, new contact information, cleansing tasks
- Ordering literature, gifts and other miscellaneous tasks
- Create content for company employee magazine
What you will need to succeed:
- Degree or relevant qualification is essential
- Experience of working in a marketing department or similar environment would be desirable
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn and flexible in approach
What the company will offer:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements
- One Team
- Global Reach
- Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Service, Marketing, Sales, and Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 13, 000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits.
The successful candidate on commencement with the company will have a training plan which includes mentoring and e-learning.
Training and Development is ongoing, especially within this team as every Friday there is time available for employees to take part in training.
Working at our Leicester office:
Our Leicester site currently has a 100 employees based on site and 130 Sales & Service employees on the road. This allows you not just to be a number within a large global organisation. The environment allows you to engage with employees at all levels and develop your career across the business.
We offer free onsite parking and an onsite staff canteen along with other competitive industry benefits.
To apply for the position of Marketing Assistant please click on apply and upload your CV.