Invoice Dispute Coordinator
We are a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.
The Role - Invoice Dispute Coordinator 3 month FTC
We currently have a vacancy for an Invoice Dispute Coordinator within our Finance division. This role reports to the Assistant Controller.
The key aim of the Invoice Dispute Coordinator is to co-ordinate the business in resolving customer invoice queries to ensure prompt payment.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of the dispute resolution share-point. Ensuring that invoice disputes are acted upon in a timely manner by those responsible.
- Solving customer invoice disputes directly where possible.
- Support Credit Controller in collecting outstanding amounts.
- Improve processes for timely resolution of customer invoice queries.
- Other finance admin duties as required.
What you will need to succeed:
- Knowledge of SAP Sales Ledger
- Knowledge of VAT
- Credit Control experience
- Has a high attention to detail
- Competent with MS Outlook and MS Excel
- be flexible to business demands
- Be able to communicate in a clear manner both written and orally
- not afraid to challenge and/or seek additional information from the business or outside
- Be process orientated while maintaining appropriate flexibility to the needs of the business
- Self motivated and can show initiative to overcome hurdles
- Strong time management skills but can show flexibility based on priorities
What the company will offer:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements
- One Team
- Global Reach
- Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Service, Marketing, Sales, and Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 13, 000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits.
The successful candidate on commencement with the company will have a training plan which includes mentoring and e-learning.
Training and Development is ongoing, especially within this team as every Friday there is time available for employees to take part in training.
Working at our Leicester office:
Our Leicester site currently has a 100 employees based on site and 130 Sales & Service employees on the road. This allows you not just to be a number within a large global organisation. The environment allows you to engage with employees at all levels and develop your career across the business.
We offer free onsite parking and an onsite staff canteen along with other competitive industry benefits.
To apply for the position of Invoice Dispute Coordinator please click on apply and upload your CV.