Electrician & Various Other Trades
We are a leading property maintenance company in Central Scotland and are seeking an experienced electrician to join our growing business working within social and private housing. We have a number of positions for joiners and labourers as well.
Your should have experience in property maintenance working in domestic properties carrying out electrical condition testing and general electrical repairs and replacement and re-witing
Candidates should have undertaken an electrical apprenticeship. You must be able to manage each case to completion and have a lot of common sense.
This is for a full-time position with a company vehicle, tablet and uniform provided as part of the arrangement. You will also provide cover out of hours as part of rota with other electricians
You will be expected to provide their own tools to complete relevant tasks.
Essential - Skills / Requirements
- 3 years Electrical Inspection & Testing experience
- Ideally you will have gained your experience through an apprenticeship
- Experience of working within the domestic fields
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a team
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and not react adversely to tenants or clients.
- Excellent command of the English language written & verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- Organisational and time keeping skills
- Ability to evaluate Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Have required work permits and is CIS registered- Experienced at fault-finding
- A full clean driving licence
Other Trades Extend to Joiners & Labourers, Please submit your CV for consideration.