Lead Generation / Telesales
Job title: Lead Generation / Telesales
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 dependant on experience
On Target Earnings: £24,000 to £25,000 in your first year
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams you will be responsible for sales lead generation for Vacancy Filler's Recruitment Software and Services. The role requires that you conduct high volumes of outbound calls to senior HR and Recruitment people in both the private and public sector to uncover issues and business pains around their recruitment process and activities identifying commercial opportunities for the company.
You will work with the sales and marketing teams as well as the company's digital marketing tools to create mass communication campaigns for you to follow-up.
You will be provided with comprehensive training which will see the successful candidate grow from this role to a Senior Business Generator role with a pathway to sales as a Business Development Manager for the right candidate.
The on-going training programme will cover the basics of software and service Sales and include Questioning Techniques, Lead and Pipeline Generation and Opportunity Qualification. You will also be given thorough industry awareness and product training so that over time, you'll be able to carry out your own online product demonstrations.
You will have at least 12 months' experience in a similar role ideally inside a Software, Technology or a HR, Payroll or Recruitment Services organisation.
Established in 2008, our company has grown significantly in both the private and public sector and now has significant market presence and a strong reputation as a leading recruitment software and service solutions provider.
Our software combines all the best recruitment tools, such as posting to job boards, applicant tracking and candidate communication tools, into one comprehensive software suite.
The day-to-day duties
- You will have at least 12 months' experience in a similar role ideally inside a Software, Technology or a HR, Payroll or Recruitment Services organisation
- Be articulate with good verbal and written communication skills to develop new business opportunities from volume outbound calls as well as working with the sales and marketing teams using and the company's digital marketing tools to create mass communication campaigns
- Identify decision makers and influencers within your target customers
- Be able to identify prospects' pain points / business issues to help position our software and services to address those needs and generate qualified sales leads
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
Attributes and Skills Required:
- Strong work ethic
- High Energy Levels
- Positive mental attitude
- Passion for what you do
- Approachable and open minded to learning new skills
What the company will offer
We have an entrepreneurial environment where ideas matter and are rewarded with competitive salaries, good benefits, skills development and plenty of recognition for great work.
In summary we offer a;
Ranked the 27th fastest Growing Technology Company in 2015 in the UK by Deloitte, we have been shortlisted again for this year's award in November.
Apply for Lead Generation / Telesales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly