Care Team Leader Opportunities (Support Worker, Carer) BLTL41920
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career in Care?
Our client is a registered charity and leading provider of education, residential and day services for people who have complex epilepsy, severe neurological conditions, learning and physical disabilities. Located near to Alderley Edge, Cheshire, they operate a special needs school and college, 30+ care homes, and a wide range of vocational training, work experience and leisure activities.
Under the guidance of the Residential Manager you will take charge of shifts, managing a team of Support Workers to deliver care packages that are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
The role will include:
- Administration and supervision of medication rounds
- Manage daily operational requirement of rotas and staffing
- Complete and review Care Plans, risk assessments and goal setting with key team members
- Active membership of Multi-Disciplinary Teams, liaising with staff, professionals, families and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Participation in annual reviews and other reviews as required, including writing and presenting reports
- Line management responsibility, including performance management, supervisions and appraisals
Ideally, the successful candidate will have or be willing to study for a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care and will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of providing care
- Understanding of CQC and Fundamental Standards
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Robust IT skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- People management
- Results driven
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in the Care sector
3 x day positions (37.5 hours per week) and 2 x night positions (35 hours per week)
Closing date for applications: 12th November 2016
Our client positively promotes diversity in the workforce.
They operate a safer recruitment policy including full screening through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Care Team Leader Opportunities (Support Worker, Carer) BLTL41920
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly