Salary £21,354 Dependent upon experience + Annual Company Performance Related Bonus + share option after qualifying period
Leeds – driving licence essential
Full Time - Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical/Electrical Service Engineer to join our Installation Team based in Leeds.
Our client is a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke Industrial Curtains and High Speed Doors, and due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join their team.
The service engineer role will involve:
- Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
- Completing all necessary documentation
- Keeping accurate job records
- Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
- Customer liaison
- Gained formal Electrical or mechanical qualifications
- Experienced in reading Engineering drawings
- Proficient Industrial Engineering/mechanical experience
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
The candidate must be willing to work away on a national and sometimes international basis.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV
No agencies please