Salary £21,354 Dependent upon experience + Annual Company Performance Related Bonus + share option after qualifying period
Leeds – driving licence essential
Full Time - Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical/Electrical Service Engineer to join our Installation Team based in Leeds.
Our client is a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke Industrial Curtains and High Speed Doors, and due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join their team.
The service engineer role will involve:
- Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
- Completing all necessary documentation
- Keeping accurate job records
- Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
- Customer liaison
- Gained formal Electrical or mechanical qualifications
- Experienced in reading Engineering drawings
- Proficient Industrial Engineering/mechanical experience
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
The candidate must be willing to work away on a national and sometimes international basis.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV
No agencies please
Apply for Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly