Customer Service - Call Centre - Temporary
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service candidate who has relevant experience working within a busy Call centre to join a focused and driven team for a well-established organisation with a large modern open plan working environment.
The role will be on a temporary basis for 6 months and will require a strong candidate who can come in and hit the ground running.
Although structured training will be provided, previous experience is essential!
The role will be to providing effective and efficient payroll service to customers answering and dealing with any queries to ensure the accurate and timely payment of their employees' salaries. The position will involve dealing with a high volume of inbound calls and updating the in-house system throughout.
- Respond to customer requests, queries and complaints via telephone and email tickets in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty.
- There may be additional activities to perform from time to time in order to maximise the contribution to HR's goals and objectives.
- Ensures data is received in the right format and in time to complete payrolls to agreed deadlines
- Prioritises and actions daily tasks to be accomplished to meet SLA.
- Completes and owns payroll processing cycle for allocated customer
- Calculates, prepares and transmits manual payments and third party disbursements.
- Runs sample payrolls to ensure quality and resolve errors or deviations.
- Provides statistics for chargeable work to enable effective invoicing.
- Controls the reconciliation processes for own customer's third party accounts to ensure completion in line with SLA requirements and statutory legislation.
- Identifies and acts on issues which would impact delivery of SLA.
- Reviews and updates where necessary customer procedures and processes, and HR documentation
- Receives and records customer enquiries and provides basic information in response to customer requests. Escalates to Line Manager where appropriate.
- Responds to requests and queries from statutory bodies in such a way as to maintain effective working relationships
- Develops and maintains a good working knowledge of products and services.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Considers and escalates any new ideas which add value to the customer.
- Checks system accuracy by performing manual calculations to agree system output
- Recommends and agrees ways in which systems and procedures can be improved to enhance business performance
- Actions systems updates to ensure implementation
- Actions any changes to customer specific Terms and Conditions to ensure accurate payments are made.
- Records customer issues and complaints to instigate corrective action.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.