Insurance Internal Audit Consultant
Internal Auditor - Insurance - Global Consultancy - London - GBP200 - GBP350 per day
A leading global consultancy firm require the talents of an Internal Auditor, to work on site with their Insurance clients, with 18 months+ of guaranteed signed off audit work.
The successful candidate will be part of one of the largest consultancies in the world.
You must have experience as an Internal Auditor in the Insurance market.
This role will be located in London and is offering a salary of GBP200 - GBP350 per day on a contract basis. (12 months)
To apply for this London based Insurance Internal Auditor role, you must have knowledge of and experience in the Insurance market as an Internal Auditor.
Experience of General Insurance Audit, Reinsurance Audit or Lloyd's of London Market Audit is a must.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations.
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded.
- Identifying if and where processes are not working, as they should and advising on changes to be made.
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Undertaking reviews of wages.