Teaching Assistant - Primary - Littlehampton
Teaching Assistant- Primary School
1 Term Full-time Supply Contract
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£14,500 - £17,000 per annum (pro rata)
Are you a Primary Teaching Assistant looking for a flexible part-time role? Are you available to start work in January? If so you could be the ideal candidate for this opportunity.
Teaching Assistant required to support a class on a part-time supply basis starting in January. The school in question is based in Rustington, near Littlehampton.
This is a school with a vision to nurture the children in their community. They will foster and develop creative thinking and an enjoyment of learning as part of the journey towards becoming lifelong learners.
The school encourages tits pupils to make a positive contribution to their community and society through developing good manners, co-operation and communication skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- 3 days a week, part-time Teaching Assistant role for 2 terms from Jamauary 2017.
- Supporting KS2 learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis.
- Pupil assessment.
- Attend and contribute to Parent evenings.
- Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development.
- Help with after-school clubs when required.
About this primary setting:
- 400 plus mixed pupils on roll
- Aims to prepare children for the next stages and challenges in their lives
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff
- A real ethos of direct learning through play
- Children at this school achieve above average results.
- Learners are taught to ask probing questions and self driven learning is promoted.
- Children are really eager to learn
- Warm, friendly working environment with a dedicated and motivating leadership team
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience working as a TA in a primary school setting
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Did you know at Randstad Education:
- We work with over 2,500 schools each week
- Our network of teachers and support staff work with over 85,000 children every day
- We have a local dedicated team of ex-teachers, nursery managers and teaching assistants who are able to support you in finding the perfect role and offer professional advice if required.
If you believe that you have the experience and attitude to be a reliable and effective Teaching Assistant we want to hear from you!
If you are seeking a long-term Teaching Assistant role from Janaury please apply today.
Apply for Teaching Assistant - Primary - Littlehampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly