Year 5 class teacher- Crawley
£22,244 - £32,831 per annum
Starting January 2017
Are you looking for a permanent job for January 2017 in Year 5 ? Is your desire to work in a school that can offer you brilliant career progression? Do you want to work in a school that embraces a creative curriculum and aims to offer thought provoking and imaginative lessons at all times?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fun and dynamic Year 5 Team. The school are recognised and praised for offering a warm and welcoming ethos where pupils, parents and staff alike are respected and valued. The school is highly regarded in the local community. The school welcomes pupils from all walks of life and has an average proportion of SEN and EAL. The school takes great pride in offering brilliant support to all members of staff.
- NQT applications welcomed
- Accessible Public transport links
- Short walk from Town
- TA support for all classes
- Protected PPA time for all class teachers
- Supportive senior leadership team-
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don?t hesitate to apply now!