About MOOR GREEN & CO
This is a Birmingham City Centre accountancy practice working with a diverse range of clients who operate in a variety of sectors in the UK . Our core beliefs centre around client relationships and the importance of giving a great service as being critical to success. We promote a personal, supportive and proactive environment, and strive to work at the highest standard.
• As Tax Planning Manager you will be responsible for provide proactive, commercial and technically expert advice on:
• Tax structuring/Planning for companies, sole traders, partnership
• Extraction planning
• HMRC tax investigation and tax Tribunal representation COP9 Cases
• You will be responsible for providing tax advisory and planning services to entrepreneurial clients across the full spectrum of taxes. You will also take responsibility for business development which will include networking and delivering presentations to both existing clients and potential targets.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Tax Planning Manager we are looking for the following.
• CTA qualified with a track record of achievement and experience in advising on the above issues
• The successful candidate will be looking to expand and enhance their capability but with a clear understanding of the topics and issues pertinent to the technical aspects of the role
• Demonstrates ambition and initiative
• Possesses great communication skills and can build relationships quickly
• Experience within a tax function in an accountancy practice
• As the role is based in the City of London, someone who lives in or within a commutable location to the city
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £35,000