Client Relationship Adviser
Are you a keen, hardworking and an enthusiastic communicator?
We are looking for people to join our busy high profile, market leading financial services company based in Bath, who will be responsible for scheduling and confirming appointments for prospective clients. The ideal candidate will have competent IT and data entry skills, as well as a high level of attention to detail, effective organisational and excellent communication skills and the ability to talk competently with affluent clients. Your personality will be the key to success in this role and would suit graduates as well as more mature candidates (either those returning to work after having a family or retired).
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Customer service functions; in-bound/out-bound telephone calls, answering questions regarding products and services
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
- Presenting and explaining fees
- Recommending, selecting products and services.
- General administration
- To implement and comply fully with the Company's Information Security Policy.
- Any other relevant duties as directed and in line with the grade of the post.
- Ability to record data accurately
- Good IT skills with experience of using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including an ability to effectively deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Ability to work co-operatively with others to meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in the above role please apply by providing a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience.