Croudace Homes Group is an award winning, established house builder constructing skilfully designed homes in the South East. We pride ourselves on our reputation for outstanding quality backed with exceptional customer service. We achieve this through employing excellent individuals who are committed to delivering a first class product.
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Administrative Assistant in our Building Department. This interesting and varied role will involve typing, answering call, diary management and providing general administrative support to the Building Team.
The ideal candidate will have consistent and varied administrative experience and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days with service
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme and childcare vouchers
- Health screening
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Occupational Health
All applications must be supported with a covering letter detailing relevant administrative experience and outlining your suitability for the position.
Please email email@example.com to apply or post your CV to Croudace Homes Ltd, Croudace House, Tupwood Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3 6XQ