Care Support Worker - Staffordshire Moorlands
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
To apply please click the link below
Home Care / Support worker jobs available in the Staffordshire Moorlands area for Mears Care. Available pay rate of (GBP) 8.00 per hour, full and part time roles available. No experience necessary
Mears is one of the leading providers of care and support in the UK, caring for more than 15,000 people in their own homes every week. With over 100 branches nationwide you are never far away from an opportunity to work for us.
We are always looking for individuals who are flexible, reliable and have a caring nature. Candidates should take pride in their work and strive to make a difference to the lives of our service users. If you are punctual, caring and eager to learn, we can offer vacancies from a few hours a week to full time positions. We provide free training and the opportunity to gain certified qualifications and a professional career path in social and health care.
Mears Care have several Home Care / Support Worker jobs in Staffordshire Moorlands offering:
* Up to £300 Welcome Bonus*
* £1,000 Refer a friend Bonus *
* Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
* Free DBS
* Free uniform
* Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
* Annual company fun days
* Early morning, evening and weekend shifts available
* Extensive training, including the opportunity to complete NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care to support your career growth
* An employee assist hotline
At Mears Care we're looking for confident, friendly and compassionate individuals to join our team of Home Care / Support workers to assist people in their own homes.
The role of a Care Worker includes:
* Providing personal care, support and assistance to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
* Prompting and administering medication
* Meal preparation
* A satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) OR Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) check (paid for by Mears)
* Ability to work flexible hours, early morning, evening and weekend shifts are available
* A Full Driving licence and own transport is essential
Areas Covered: Cheadle, Kingsley, Kingsley Holt, Alton, Blythe Bridge, Leek, Cheddlenton, Biddulph
If you share Mears' passion for making a positive difference in people's lives, please click apply.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Apply for Care Support Worker - Staffordshire Moorlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly