Commercial Revenue Manager
A service organisation based in South Bristol is currently recruiting a Commercial Revenue Manager to join their team. This is on a 12-month contract basis.
This is a newly created role due to growth within the organisation and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to establish a career working for one of the most recognised organisation within the south west of England.
Duties will include:
- Support heads of departments in contract negotiations and tendering process, by analysing and compiling relevant performance and market data.
- Responsible for the yield management system, analysing and maximising efficiencies
- Produce and present reports on commercial business as required to help anticipate future trends and performance
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders at local and regional manager level through regular contact and by understanding their needs.
- Support the marketing team to develop and enhance the e-commerce platform
- Work effectively with the Planning Manager to support the planning policy
The successful candidate will have proven commercial analysis experience and be proficient in IT. They will have experience of managing third part relationships, be able to implement change and new procedures effectively.