Full time Administrator required for busy expanding gas utility company based in our office in Stanstead Abbotts.
The role will be to provide administrative support within our multifunctional team.
The successful candidate will be:-
- Fully conversant with MS office and have the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- A self-starter and proactive.
- A minimum of five GCSEs (including English and Maths) or equivalent.
- Previous office experience is preferable.
You will be based at our Head Office in Stanstead Abbotts therefore own transport is vital due to office location.
Training and a competitive salary will be on offer for the right candidate.
Apply in writing to EPL&R, Unit 3, Netherfield Lane, Stanstead Abbotts,
Herts SG12 8HE Telephone 01920 871403 Or by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 4th November 2016.