Salesforce Solution Architect
Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: UK Wide
We are recruiting a Technical Solution Architect who will be responsible for client project delivery and technical presales activities as a part of oour growing UK Salesforce.com practice.
Expectations for the role are to prepare technical vision for Salesforce.com based solution proposals for our clients, jumpstarting and overseeing delivery of implementation projects. Senior members of our technical team act as the trusted advisors to our clients that are seeking to use visionary technologies from Salesforce.com such as the Force.com platform, application clouds, communities.
- Partner with sales and delivery organizations at our firm for crafting of creating technical solutions based on the Salesforce technologies
- Scoping, estimating and proposing of technical aspects of solutions and supporting the sales teams in client interactions. Areas of emphasis may include front and Back End solution architecture, development and release management strategies at client organizations, change management, and hands-on leadership in designing solutions
- Leading and delivering technical work-stream of project including overseeing other technical team members, ensuring high quality, on-time delivery;
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Manage, mentor and develop technical team members
- Travel regularly (average over 50%) for sales meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents;
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents;
- Managing and delivering integrations and custom extensions;
- Managing technical scope and client expectation;
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience;
- 8+ years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems;
- Demonstrated success delivering professional services to enterprise clients and participating in selling
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with SFDC technologies with emphasis on the Platform components
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and technical oversight/leadership role
- Experience evaluating and optimizing the user experience with technology as a key aspect of the project's success.
- A thorough understanding of Web Services, data modelling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with Enterprise Integration tools, and common design patterns
- Conceptual knowledge of and how to integrate to social and other emerging technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, Radian6, Ruby, Heroku and mobile/tablet platform incorporation strategies and technologies.
- Experience with extraction, transformation and load (ETL) tools and
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems
- Salesforce's DEV401 or DEV501 certifications desirable
- Demonstrably excellent, context-specific communication and presentation skills
- Pre-sales participation in support of strategic sales cycles from a technical perspective, including interacting with enterprise architects
- Team player with strong listening and interpersonal skills; strong desire to take on constructive feedback/coaching and make definitive changes; self-awareness and the ability to adapt communication and interaction styles to best suit an audience, situation, or desired outcome.
- Detail and quality oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.