Unity (C#) Developer - Gaming - London - Perm
Unity (C#) Games Developer
Exciting opportunity for a Unity (C#) Games Developer to join one of the UK's leading gaming companies. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop further working in fun and vibrant technical team.
- UK's leading gaming company
- All levels - GBP30,000-GBP50,000 (mid-senior)
- Excellent in-house training
- Working in a large team of developers and designers
You have a deep technical understanding and a passion for games
Other skills include:
- 4+ years of experience developing 2D and 3D games for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) using Unity with C#.
- Experience working on at least 2 published products.
- Proficiency with C# and solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of networking and graphics, performance issues and tradeoffs.
- An appreciation of the overall development process, as well as a true understanding of how small changes and features can impact the wider architecture.
- Creating repeatable processes to improve efficiency.
- A very good eye for detail.
The main responsibility will be to develop one of the companies new games. You will be keen to broaden your skill set and learn new technologies and ways of working.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing client game logic for one of our upcoming games.
- Developing shaders, particle systems and custom effects.
- Helping integrate 3rd party SDK's.
- Collaborating closely with a product team including the Senior Unity Developer, artists, a Games Designer and Producer.
- Analysing performance and optimising code across a range of devices and platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading gaming companies based in Central London. The company I am working with are a household name and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. The companies keen to develop candidates and give them the opportunity to progress further and take on more senior roles within the business. A good fit for this company will be someone passionate about game development, with at least 2 years' experience using Unity to create games.
Interview slots are confirmed for next week - please call
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.