.NET Developer - VB.NET - ASP.NET
.NET Developer - VB.NET - ASP.NET - West Yorkshire
.NET Developer - VB.NET - ASP.NET - West Yorkshire - Our truly global client, who has "fingers in many pies" is looking to bolster their .NET Development team, the role will be varies with a blend of development, support and also rewriting of Legacy applications, you will be part of a small UK based team which sits within a larger global team.
As part of the job role you will require some of the following skills and attributes:-
- To provide functional, analytical and programming support for the applications already in place that require Microsoft technology expertise including VB.NET, SQL, ASP.NET, and Agile
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- To document business requirements and translate into functional and technical solutions.
- To perform technical development and programming tasks using Microsoft technology stack components and coding standards.
- Receive support and maintenance requests and then process the requests through the normal logging, prioritization and approval process.
- Develop business system requirements, functional system requirements, data model definitions and system documentation.
- Identify technical solutions and estimate cost and effort to complete.
- Manage small projects through development cycle and ensure appropriate testing, sign-off and migration into production.
If this .NET career move sound like you next role, our client is offering a salary of up to GBP40,000 and the following benefits:-
- 25 days holiday
- Bupa cash plan
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised restaurant
- Secure free parking
- Flexible working
- Close to major road connections
In the first instance please forward your CV to receive the full job specification and more details
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.