1st line Helpdesk Analyst
Dynamic 1st line Helpdesk Analysts are required ASAP to work onsite for one of our biggest client.
Our Client is an ICT Services group consisting of several brands in 18 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America with an extensive history that extends over 125 years. It has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise, SMB and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Communication, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Product and Managed Services.
It operates a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to 90 countries. The Alliance is ranked number 3 globally according to OVUM's Managed/Maintained End-user Devices with a total of 7.4M assets.
They are now looking to recruit 1st Line Support Analysts to join their Global Service Centre team based in Inchinnan and work as part of the service desk team, providing support to our clients' customers.
The role will involve support across multiple client infrastructures and the ability to analyse, detect, diagnose and resolve issues, whilst providing a high degree of customer satisfaction are all fundamentals.
The role requires a confident communicator with a sound mix of analytical ability and customer service awareness gained within an IT Helpdesk/Service Desk/Call Centre environment.
Job Title: 1st line Helpdesk Analyst role
Employment Type: Contract/Perm
Rate: GBP90/day or salary of GBP17,500k/annum
- Raise incidents/requests for all new cases as per the incident management process and the updating of existing incidents as appropriate
- Must act as first line support for desktop technology
- Escalate incidents as per the incident management process to both internal and external support teams
- Monitor service desk mailboxes and call queues to ensure all incidents are updated and progressed in required timescales
- Should participate in service introduction, due diligence and customer on-boarding as required
- Participate in regular visits to client sites to develop & transfer knowledge and build strong working relationships
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Desktop platform and user administration.
- Experience of desktop support diagnostics and problem determination
- Knowledge of Exchange or alternative mail system
- Knowledge of Local/Network Printer support, domain structure and directory services configurations.
- Experience in PDA Support
- Knowledge of TCP/IP functions (DNS, DHCP).
- Knowledge of user and Share/NTFS permissions.
- Relevant technical qualification, certifications
- MCDST level and experience in desktop role
- Experience in Active Directory and MS Exchange
Hours of work are predominantly between 7am and 7pm on a rotational shift pattern basis and a degree of flexibility is required.