Centre Administrator / Receptionist
Citibase have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Administrator / Receptionist to join their expanding team at their branch in Cambridge.
Job Title – Centre Administrator / Receptionist
Job Type – Full Time (40 Hours)
Salary -15,000 - 17,000
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
The Centre Administrator is primarily based on the reception desk. Reception is the front line of our business and there is a great deal of contact with the customers. You never get a second chance to create a first impression. It is paramount that a professional image is portrayed to tenants, visitors and prospective tenants alike at all times.
As Centre Administrator / Receptionist you will:
- Ensure consistently high standards of customer service, support and facilities management
- Meet and greet all guests, giving an outstanding first impression.
- Take all incoming calls and messages in an efficient, welcoming and professional manner.
- Be responsible for post, postal equipment and liaising with customers to arrange couriers.
- Be responsible for collating end of month reports and, in the absence of management, conduct basic tours with prospective clients.
- Ensure that the building and facilities are maintained effectively to enable centre staff, visitors and user to work safely.
Centre Administrator / Receptionist- Skills & Experience required:
- Prior experience of working in a customer service role. Ideally within the serviced office industry.
- Must know how to handle client’s complaints and able to provide appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of basic IT packages including Office 365.
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation and with supporters
- Well-organised and efficient with excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong, professional team player able to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise and adapt.
To submit your CV for this exciting Centre Administrator / Receptionist opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is based in Cambridge and is commutable from: Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, St Neots, Bedford, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Maidenhall, Thetford and Biggleswade and Ely.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Personal Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Branch Manager, General Manager, Property Manager, Office Manager, Office Assistant, Branch Team Leader, Store Manager, Store Assistant or Centre Manager.