Customer Service Team Leader
I have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to work for a major company based in Solihull.
Customer Service Team Leader
3 months Initial Contract
Lead the delivery of customer operation services for Smart's customers, maximising the customer service experience and overall service effectiveness whilst ensuring commercial interests are maintained.
- Lead a team to optimise productivity and quality, initiate action to address resource shortfalls or productivity gaps.
- Understand and anticipate the needs of customers. Deal with complex customer issues, maximising the opportunities to deliver service excellence and create a positive perception of the business.
- Provide strong leadership to the team, setting direction and creating an environment that inspires delivery of exceptional performance.
- Plan the optimal resourcing levels to deliver agreed services and meet the agreed business plan. Manage team productivity and development, initiate action to address resource shortfalls or productivity gaps.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to existing working practices, assessing impact of change requests from other parts of the business on own operation.
- Create an energetic, enthused, motivated and customer centric working environment that is open and honest within the Smart Centre.
- Ensure relevant skills are balanced within the Smart Centre and training needs are highlighted to the Training Lead.
- Deliver Smart Centre processes and services in a timely and cost effective manner and consistently challenge our ways of working to look for possible improvements.
- Identifying development needs and creating individual development plans where required including talent spotting for succession planning.
- Produce standard and non-standard MI reporting to identify trends and continually improve performance within the Smart Centre.
- Consistently challenge the Smart Centre ways of working in order to incite process efficiencies and achieve optimal levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Computer literate with basic understanding of MS Office.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, continually looking at ways to improve the service we offer.
- Innovative and resilient in order to create the future of the Smart Centre.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure successful relationships are established and maintained.
- Able to work on their own or collaboratively as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Desire for self-development and business development to ensure the Smart Centre is successful.
- Process driven with logical and analytical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Attention to detail in order to support continuous improvements.
- Consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interrogate the system to deliver bespoke MI.
- Ability to devise and implement work around solutions.
For more enquires please contact-
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.