Senior Systems Engineer, Performance Capacity 3182
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Systems Engineer to join one of our highly successful Aviation Platform teams at our Whiteley location.
A systems engineer is required to support the Architecture Assurance and Design (AAD) team in completing various work threads during the design and integration phases of the programme.
Though we are not looking for someone who necessarily has familiarity with Air Traffic Management (ATM), the successful candidate will be responsible for detailed technical analysis, specifically related to Air Traffic Performance and Capacity.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Experience of network simulation using tools such as OPNET or other modelling toolsets
- Experience of conducting basic administration of SharePoint team sites
- Time-boxed or agile approaches
- Service oriented architectures
- Familiarity with virtualised products/services/solutions
- Experience in a range of commercial program tools
- ATM knowledge would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Our company headquarters is located in Reston, Virginia. Outside of the United States, we operate in 30 countries around the world with more than 2,000 employees in global locations. Our largest concentrations are in Australia and the United Kingdom where we continue to expand our local footprint.